Report fraud, waste, and abuse
Thank you for choosing AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care (HMO-SNP), where you'll be treated like the VIP you are. As a member, you're getting a quality, affordable health plan you can count on.
With AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care, you get all the benefits of regular Medicare and more, including:
- Wellness programs.
- Transportation to your doctor visits.
Plus, our large provider network means you'll be able to find the health care providers you need.
- A complete AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care Evidence of Coverage (EOC) (PDF).
- The EOC tells you how to get medical care and prescription drugs through our plan. The booklet explains what's covered, how much you'll pay for services, and all about your rights and responsibilities.
- A pre-enrollment checklist (PDF).
- A complete summary of benefits (PDF).
- A complete annual notice of changes (ANOC) (PDF):
- The ANOC tells you about all plan changes in the next year.
- Spanish ANOC (PDF).
Have questions or want to learn more about your plan benefits? Contact Member Services at 1-866-533-5490 (TTY 711), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., from April 1 to September 30; or seven days a week, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., from October 1 to March 31.
Medicare beneficiaries may also contact 1-800-MEDICARE (633-4227; TTY 1-800-325-0778) 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also visit www.medicare.gov for more information about Medicare benefits and services. You can also call to ask general health questions or get information about
Getting the Care You Need: A Guide for People with Disabilities (PDF)