A highly rated plan in the region
A 4.5 star-rated plan! AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care (HMO-SNP) earned one of the highest ratings in Pennsylvania: 4.5 out of five stars for 2021. But what does that really mean?
At AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care, your health comes first. So when you're ready to choose a Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plan — for yourself or a loved one — we're here to help. We know that understanding Medicare can be a challenge.
If you're a Pennsylvania resident living in Adams, Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Bedford, Berks, Blair, Bradford, Butler, Cambria, Cameron, Carbon, Centre, Clarion, Clearfield, Clinton, Columbia, Crawford, Cumberland, Dauphin, Elk, Erie, Fayette, Forest, Franklin, Fulton, Greene, Huntingdon, Indiana, Jefferson, Juniata, Lackawanna, Lancaster, Lawrence, Lebanon, Lehigh, Luzerne, Lycoming, McKean, Mercer, Mifflin, Monroe, Montour, Northampton, Northumberland, Perry, Pike, Potter, Schuylkill, Snyder, Somerset, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Tioga, Union, Venango, Warren, Washington, Wayne, Westmoreland, Wyoming, or York county, and you're on both Medicaid and Medicare, you may be eligible to become an AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care member.
We offer extra benefits and services to help you get well and stay healthy.
Questions? Call us toll free at 1-855-241-3648 (TTY 711), 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., seven days a week.
Learn about plan benefits
It's easy to enroll in AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care. First, check out important information like plan benefits and our network of providers and pharmacies.
- Want to know what's covered? See the summary of benefits and pre-enrollment checklist (PDF).
- Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system. Use the Medicare Star Ratings (PDF) Spanish Star ratings (PDF) to compare our performance to other plans and see how good of a job we do.
- Search for a provider in your area using our provider directory.
- See what pharmacies are in your area using our pharmacy directory.
- Find out what drugs are covered in our formulary (list of covered drugs).
- If you don't speak English, see our list of multi-language interpreter services (PDF) to find an interpreter.
Ready to enroll? Just follow the directions below.
How to enroll — Enrollment begins October 15
There are five ways for Medicare beneficiaries to enroll in AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care.
Pick the way you prefer:
1. Home visit
Call and schedule an appointment for a home visit with one of our representatives toll-free at 1-855-241-3648 (TTY 711), 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., seven days a week.
2. By phone
Call and enroll over the phone with one of our representatives toll-free at 1-855-241-3648 (TTY 711), 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., seven days a week.
- Fill out and submit the online enrollment form.
- Need help? Use step-by-step online form instructions.
4. By mail
- Download and print the enrollment form/attestation (PDF). Complete the form in full, sign, date, and mail them to:
AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care — Enrollment
P.O. Box 7139
London, KY 40742
- Need help? Get instructions for how to fill out the paper application.
5. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) online enrollment center
- Medicare beneficiaries may also enroll in AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at Medicare.gov (opens in a new window).
Call us toll-free at 1-855-241-3648 (TTY 711), 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., seven days a week.
Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system.