Who We Are
Count on us to take care of you.
AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care is a Medicare Advantage health maintenance organization Special Needs Plan (HMO SNP). We provide the quality, value, and peace of mind you want from a health care plan and the excellent services that you need.
- AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care contracts with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care is funded by the federal government to manage Medicare benefits for our members.
- AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care covers all Medicare benefits.
A highly rated plan in the region
Medicare gave AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care one of the highest ratings in Pennsylvania: four out of five stars for 2020. But what does that really mean?
Medicare uses information from member satisfaction surveys, health plans, and health care providers to give overall performance Star Ratings to plans. The Five-Star Quality Rating System's goal is to raise the quality of care for Medicare beneficiaries and strengthen beneficiary protections. A health plan can get a rating between one and five stars, a five-star rating being excellent.
Star Ratings (PDF) | Spanish Star Ratings (PDF)
With us, it's about you. Read on to learn more and enroll with one of the highly rated D-SNPs in Pennsylvania.
Our benefits include:
- Wellness programs.
- Transportation to the doctor.
- Hearing, dental, and vision benefits.
- 24-hour nurse hotline.
Enroll now: Call us at 1-855-241-3648 (TTY/TDD 711), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week, or enroll online.
Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system.