Model of Care
Integrated care management
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) requires providers who care for our members to annually participate in and attest to completing our Model of Care training. Annual Model of Care training is also an AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care contractual requirement for all participating providers. This required training can be accessed in any of the following ways:
- Via an online Model of Care interactive training module.
- By reviewing the Model of Care training module (PDF).
- By requesting printed Model of Care training materials from your AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care Provider Network Management Account Executive.
- At a provider training symposium where the Model of Care module is presented.
Please attest to receiving the training in one of the following ways:
- Model of Care Provider Training Online Survey Attestation.
- Model of Care Provider Training Attestation Form (PDF)
Providers may find information on the Model of Care and the annual training requirement in the Provider Manual (PDF)