AmeriHealth VIP Care has entered into an agreement with the Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH) to offer our providers the Universal Provider Datasource that simplifies and streamlines the data collection process for credentialing and re-credentialing.
Through CAQH, you provide credentialing information to a single repository, via a secure Internet site, to fulfill the credentialing requirements of all health plans that participate with CAQH. AmeriHealth VIP Care’s goal is to have our all of providers enrolled with CAQH.
There is no cost to providers to submit applications and participate in CAQH.
To submit your application to participate with AmeriHealth VIP care via CAQH, follow these steps and review the application checklist (PDF).
- Register for CAQH.
- Grant authorization for AmeriHealth VIP Care to view your information in the CAQH database.
- Send your CAQH ID number to AmeriHealth VIP Care along with a W-9 (PDF) via secure email with electronic signature or by fax to 1-717-651-1673.
- CAQH Provider User Guide (PDF).
- Frequently Asked Questions about Becoming a Participating Provider.
- Frequently Asked Questions about CAQH.
- Application Checklist for Practitioners Affiliated with CAQH (PDF).
- AmeriHealth VIP Care Credentialing Criteria.
- About Universal Provider Datasource (PDF).