Four out of Five Stars
Why Medicare Star Ratings matter
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) created the Star Ratings system to raise the quality of care for Medicare beneficiaries and strengthen beneficiary protections. Star Ratings help people compare health plans based on:
- Member experiences and customer service.
- Helping members stay healthy and improving their health.
- Drug safety and appropriate use.
- Managing chronic conditions.
CMS uses information from member satisfaction surveys, health plans, and health care providers to rate each Medicare plan from one to five stars. Plan Star Ratings are reviewed and updated every year by CMS, with new ratings released every fall.
With us, it's about you
CMS gave AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care (HMO-SNP) one of the highest ratings in Pennsylvania: four out of five stars for 2020!
We earned this recognition because of our commitment to treating you like the VIP you are with better care and extra benefits at no cost to you. Our benefits for you include:
- A large provider network.
- A great prescription plan, including eyeglasses.
- Dental, vision, and hearing benefits not covered by Original Medicare.
- Transportation to and from your medical appointments.
- $150 toward over-the-counter pharmacy items.
- Wellness education, including smoking cessation and a nurse hotline.
Get more information on the benefits we provide to you.
Enroll in one of the highly rated plans in the region
Get more benefits and services to help you stay healthy from a plan that puts you first — enroll in AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care today!